Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Introduction

Hi,

I never thought of blogging though I used to read a lot.Something happened which made me think of blogging seriously is what written below.


I am person who celebrates everything in life from happiness to sorrows,cleverness to idiocy, prosperity to poverty and so on almost everything.


I believe living through such situations are worth celebrating.So when it comes for celebration the first thing that comes to my mind(I think it comes to everybody)is FRIENDS. I make friends with those people who are almost like me i,e ready for celebrations any time be it anywhere in school,college or now at work place.I am very choosy about friends coz i dont want to bug my head coz of my bad choice of friends.


Idiocy and foolishness are part and parcel of my life.I know its for most of us the same way. Some of us hide it but some(Like me) exhibit it to others lavishly.I belive in exhibiting coz as the saying says"Learn from others mistakes cos life is not that long enough to commit all mistakes by ourselves and learn from them".Hence I am doing a sort of social service(shabhaash......... to myself).


Recently at my office i did something that was listed under the heading "IDIOCY" so as I am located in a different building from that of my friends I sent a mail to all of them to celebrate (and help them learn from my mistakes) it. Few of them liked the mail so much that they asked me to start a blog.


Hence here I am to celebrate My Life on blog. Please Welcome me.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome dear .............Hope to see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ba ba... onedu kai nodkondE biDoNa ninnannu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha.. can't stop laughing.. mast hai yaar. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete