Monday, December 26, 2011

My Adventurous China Expedition

OK... before anyone start ringing me saying... “anisha.. u went to china... didn’t let me know.. how mean.. I would have asked u to get some fried cockroaches...” firstly.. People.. Have home food.. try preparing them at home... Secondly... I didn’t actually go to china...It’s just that yesterday night while I was deep in sleep I just happened to be there in my subconscious mind... ok... enough of bheja fry... in short I meant I had a dream.. kinda roller coaster one in china..
Since it’s a dream... you won’t find logic... (Don’t u dare say... “Dear 90% of what u do won’t have it”) I’m writing it now because after 2 days I may not properly remember what all happened... I don’t exactly know y I was there.. I actually got into Bangalore metro with few buddies for the first time... and when I got out of it... I was in china all alone... I was LOST IN CHINA...
I dono exactly where in China (i was lost may be that’s y) I tried asking people... “Which way leads me to India??” they knew only Chinese language... They replied to me politely in that... even if they had said something rude also I wouldn’t have got it.. I said I understand English no Chinese.. They still stuck to Chinese... I mean how bad... if it was here on hearing English anyone could have managed to say a “take left/right” at least they can use their hands for indicating directions... but no... They won’t... I asked so many people... But felt I’m asking the same persons again and again.. All answered me in that “i-dono” language and all appeared to be from the same family...( cheeni cheeni bhai bhai)
I prayed to GOD please help me... How will I get out of this place.. I forgot to mention... there is a chase sequence as well... I dono who for what on earth was chasing me to death... (I have no enemies or friends back in china) So, in short... “meri baandh bajj chuki thi”
In between I had lunch from a Chinese hotel... I don’t remember what I ordered... but I paid them 360 INR... FOREX didn’t mind there I guess... Then came the best part... my saviour was chosen by God... Mr. Will Smith... U won’t believe it.. He bashed the goons and saved me... (yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I couldn’t have ask for a better dream.. This is the main point y I thought I should write it down and let the world know) Logically speaking it should have been SRK since from days he’s everywhere on TV and I’m a fan of SRK ( people saying.. “anisha grow up.. sarsoke kethwale scene ke din ab gaye..” listen.. “I WON’T GROW UP”)... My luck got me the best... He was in “I am Legend” look.. I thank my good stars he avoided to bring that dog along..
I told him... I’m lost there... and I’m in danger... He said he’ll try his best to help me out.. He asked some Chinese people in their language... (Maybe he learnt while jade’s karate kid) and told to me... the way to reach India...
The route was... “I have to cross the Great Wall of China... and it’s India on the other side of the wall..” Can u believe it??? Well I did... I said ok...
Thing is I knew the way to great wall of china.. I thanked Will and left... next thing I remember is I was walking over the Great Wall of China... (Wasn’t I supposed to cross it...? I have no clue of what was I doing over it...) I walked the full stretch of the wall.. I reached the dead end... and suddenly I realised I have lost 5 Kgs.. I dono hw... I was so happy.. I called a friend of mine... (Who preaches me dieting) right from the wall and said... “Hey listen... guess what... I lost 5 Kgs...” she said “kudos... keep the good work going...” (Did she mean to say... I need to keep walking over the wall???)
Well I don’t remember anything after that... Or may be I broke off the dream by waking up... Whatever... The first thing in the morning I did was to walk up to my weighting machine and check my weight... and Bloody hell 5 Kgs were back 

1 comment:

  1. Anisha i read it somewhere. Like some psychological proof or study says that when u see someone in dream that means that person must be thinking of you or missing you badly. so Mr. Will Smith missing you ;) in case you happen to meet him again get an autograph for me plz plz plz

    and also as there is no boundary for your imagination may be some day u may even meet the AVATAR (tribe of Naavi) please try to get a sample of their DNA(cotton dabbed in their saliva).. plz plz plzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete