Friday, April 13, 2012

Self tagging :P

Saw this tag somewhere and picked it up as i'm jobless.

1. Yourself: Single, straight in all sense, Scorpion, bangalorean, funny and fun loving, try to be relaxed and happy.. errrr lazy...

2. Your boyfriend/spouse: None

3. Your hair: black, little softened but even that looks a curly mess.

4. Your mother: one who believes i dono anything and i need her advice and guidance in every smallest step of my life.. at times she's true but not always..

5. Your father:one person who can stand strong by my side to all the wrong steps i took in front of the world defending me and back at home defeating me when i try arguing i was right.. he's the reason for the maximum portion of my secure feeling in life...

6. Your favorite item: Myself.. and waterver i love at that movement.. right now its my Pc,Scooter,Phone,I pod.. etc..

7. Your dream last night: I was at Ooty and fighting with a giant fellow to save my 2 scoops of new flavor ice cream.. which i couldn't taste thanks to my alarm...

8. Your favorite drink: Water.. At least during summer

9. Your dream car: Land rover

10. The room you are in: not a room.. my own cubi..

11. Your ex: someone i dont like to talk abt :P

12. Your fear: Heartbreak..

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Actually... Grown up

14. Who you hung out with last night(Saturday) ? A couple of engineering classmates on sunday.. saturday was a sober one.. friday with mom and dad.. yeah.. we are a gang :P

15. What you're not? manipulative and manipulatable..

16. Muffins: chocolate muffins

17. One of your wish list items: A sensible manager

18. Time: running out of hand..

19. The last thing you did: had lunch and was victimized for managerial atthyachar

20. What are you wearing? kurti and leggings

21. Your favorite weather: Rainy one

22. Your favorite book: ok.. now we need to create a collection of the object book :P

23. The last thing you ate: McD scipy paneer burgger.. I'm dieting u see

24. Your life: Uncertain

25. Your mood: A Little irritated and enlightened :P

26. Your best friend: this is a killer one.. i have a lot and lots of good friends if i select one of them as best.. i'm gonna die the next minute i publish this..

27. What are you thinking about right now? a good Nap and abt cleaning my trash can err house

28. Your car: need to buy one


29. What are you doing at the moment? making fun of someone

30. Your summer: Skin tans and sun burns :(

31. Your relationship status: Single

32. What is on your TV? some music channel and on my PC a movie or You tube videos.. I luv multi-watching

33. What is the weather like? Sunny

34. When is the last time you laughed? Today

No comments:

Post a Comment